Friday, September 26, 2008

I have Palin-titous

Ever since John McCain announced that Sarah Palin was his VP pick, I have come down with a severe case of Palin-titous. For the LIFE of me, I can't understand why people like her, let alone think she is capable of aiding the president, and potentially leading the United States as Commander and Chief. Nevertheless, I find myself completely infatuated with all things Palin. She just amuses me to no end. I am pretty excited to watch the debate between her and Joe Biden next Thursday. Anyway, I know most of all my friends and family thinks she's the cats meow....so I figured this picture would be a good one to show because you CAN'T be offended by it! I just thought it was hysterical how palintitous is spreading throughout the land.
(Courtesy of glennbeck.com)



Palin is carved into cornfield
A 16-acre corn maze near the town of Whitehouse, Ohio has been carved in Palin's likeness, complete with her familiar updo hairstyle and eyeglasses.

0 comments: