Sunday, October 26, 2008

Elder Wirthlin Magnets

Those of you who were able to attend Sister Vasicek's Relief Society lesson today were in for a real treat! Not only was the message extremely moving--(I have been thinking about that talk for the past few weeks) But the magnets I made corresponded with a great quotation from Elder Wirthlin:

"The Lord did not people the earth with a vibrant orchestra of personalities only to value the piccolos of the world. Every instrument is precious and adds to the complex beauty of the symphony."


I thought this portion of his talk in particular fit in so well with the lesson outline, as well as the musical aspect relating to the Vasicek family! I hope everyone enjoys the magnet!
I sincerely apologize to the sisters that didn't receive one. We estimated about 25...but it looks like we needed closer to 35-40. I will have plenty of next lesson's treat prepared!
Hope everyone has a great week!

0 comments: